Dear Friends, Please never never never share your dongles with eltima and other tools, You may kill your dongles. Repair

Mechack-nawej723

Dear Friends, Please never never never share your dongles with eltima and other tools, You may kill your dongles. Repair

Post by Mechack-nawej723 »

Dear Friends, Please never never never share your dongles with eltima and other tools, You may kill your dongles. Repair after sharing is paid. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair 4B8E1C70
Support

Re: Dear Friends, Please never never never share your dongles with eltima and other tools, You may kill your dongles. Re

Post by Support »

Mechack-nawej723 wrote: 21 Apr 2024, 09:03 Dear Friends, Please never never never share your dongles with eltima and other tools, You may kill your dongles. Repair after sharing is paid. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair 4B8E1C70
Please do not use sharing and crack tools with Infinity.
Thank you!

Now run Infinity DongleManager - https://infinity-box.com/?r=5 and update Dongle firmware