SP UNLOCK SERVICE STATUS CANCELLED

00AAF37A1B

SP UNLOCK SERVICE STATUS CANCELLED

Post by 00AAF37A1B »

Hello there was unlocking 2 mobile phones (nokia c20) i made the operation and it said i ahould repeat the same operation after 15 minutes.. several hours elapsed while the status was on QUED so u thought there was an error with my account so i cancelled the the two operations so i can restart unlocking.. now im trying to unlock again the server wont take credits or even unlock the phones.. the status remains at CANCELLED .. please help
Support

Re: SP UNLOCK SERVICE STATUS CANCELLED

Post by Support »

00AAF37A1B wrote: 24 Jul 2023, 07:37 Hello there was unlocking 2 mobile phones (nokia c20) i made the operation and it said i ahould repeat the same operation after 15 minutes.. several hours elapsed while the status was on QUED so u thought there was an error with my account so i cancelled the the two operations so i can restart unlocking.. now im trying to unlock again the server wont take credits or even unlock the phones.. the status remains at CANCELLED .. please help
It's just a lesson for you to be serious and do not make anything if you do not know what you really want.

anyway you can write imei here